Reduce manual pruning times by up to 80% with the Collard Pre-Pruner.
Vineyard Pre-Pruners can reduce employee fatigue and injury by eliminating the need for manual pruning and pulling of canes on the top 1, 2, or 3 wires.
The Collard Pre-Pruner is designed to work at height so we can work with you to define the vertical height required to your needs.
Built with safety in mind Collard Pre-Pruners are equipped with a spring-loaded system in case of impact with a post, ensuring the machine and your vines are protected.
- Equipped with a robust frame with two 16cc hydraulic motors.
- Three hydraulic functions, up/down, in/out and cross slope.
- Complete electric controls distributor. with joystick.
- Modular cutting height up to 825mm. 80 or 110mm blade spacings.
- Blade and notched discs for efficient clean cuts and trellis post protection.
- Manual folding system (AVR model) by articulation in front of the tractor, for safe road transport.
- Three operating modes to open and close the head of the Pre-Pruner.
We are excited to host the very first BA Technology Day. A one-off event that is designed to showcase some of the best precision tech in New Zealand’s viticulture industry.
We will have, live in the vine, the BA Smart Sprayer with its innovative density spray technology from Smart Apply, the OXIN autonomous multi-functional vineyard tractor, and COLLARD vine trimmers and defoliators.